Box'n'Ball 2 Box'n'Ball 2

Great game, may I suggest some minor improvements? I don't feel like the dude has enough 'push power', perhaps making the boxes have a little less friction. It's also a bit awkward to control the character's direction, the mouse has to be too close, just a little more range would help. Perhaps use a pool cue to indicate.

Rakotilla responds:

Unfortunately, its physics system don't allow to calculate pool cue.
Thank you.

Iceboy 2 Iceboy 2

Well done.

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

Too Easy

I liked the simple stylized graphics and animations. but it's not challenging enough, the pace is too quick, and the game play is not diverse enough. Try changing the scale of elements and playing with the game play and the number of meteors. It could use sound effects that represent the style of the game better, perhaps a fun little evil character animation as you reign terror on your victims. The techno made it feel like 'welcome to windows' not 'I'm an evil meteor god'. I would love to see an update or a sequel to this one for sure, everyone loves being evil.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Cool

Love it. Found it by looking through people who liked my game 8bit MUSH.

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

Love muds

Good custom client, the default colors are hard on the eyes. This is a good game you have but it certainly isn't the first mush/mud client in flash. We've been running jMUD and now our own custom client at 8Bit MUSH for a few years now. We sport FANSI artwork like the old BBS days. Look us up on New Grounds if you like this game :).